Hydroflux Group Newsletter December 2014
December 16, 2014
Hydroflux publishes a broadsheet newsletter 3-4 times a year with informative articles on the local water industry, the Hydroflux group’s activities and people.
Please click on the cover below, or click here to read an electronic pdf version.
Contents of this Issue;
- An Urban Garden – the wastewater plant of the future
- Is Sydney really boring?
- My bubble diffusers are just fine
- Did you know?
- The downside of BOD
- Three steps to find savings in Aussie food and beverage
- Are grease traps facing a slippery slope?
- JB HiFi Competition
- Spotlight – John Koumoukelis
Back issues can be found under the Newsletter tab to the left. We trust you find our newsletter informative, if you would like to receive a future newsletters in the post please email [email protected] with your Name, Company and Mail Address and we will gladly add you to our mailing list.
- Community Engagement
- Corporate Announcements
- Group News
- Product News
- Project Announcement