Free Standing Design
HiFlowTM can be provided as a free standing tank, that is fully assembled prior to delivery. This reduces site installation costs. Depending of the size, the free standing tank can include a single or multiple sludge hoppers.
The free standing tank option is ideally suit to capacities under 3MLD per unit. The upstream chemical pre-treatment equipment can be provided as an integrated packaged with the HiFlowTM.
Find out more
Key Advantages include:
• Low footprint as compared to traditional clarifiers
• Easy installation as the unit is delivered fully assembled
• Modular arrangement with capacities ranging from 5 to 150m3/h in a single unit
• Integrated sludge hoppers
• High level of sludge compaction
To view Hydroflux’s alternative range of lamella separator options please select from the links below:• Concrete Tank Design – Concrete tanks for larger applications – plate packs are installed within the concrete tank and supported via internal beams
• CoverSweep® Launder Covers – Eliminate problems associated with excess algal growth in clarifier launders
- High Effective Surface Area
- Non-clog Crossflow Lamella Plate Configuration
- Chemically Resistant Design
- 60° 20mm Plate Spacing as Standard
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- 60° Sludge Hopper Angle
The HiFlowTM lamella separator is a high rate solids separation process that has 1/10th of the physical footprint as compared to conventional circular clarifiers. It is used as a primary and secondary clarifier in sewage, primary clarifier in water treatment and primary clarification of industrial wastewater.
Hydroflux® have extensive expertise and references for clarification and lamella technology as follows:
• Over 330 clarifier systems manufactured since 1962
• Highly effective plate pack surface area
• All stainless steel lamella pack construction
• Robust construction with proven sludge removal systems (VeeMax®, LogMax® and HeadMax®)
• Laminar flow conditions
• Free standing design in steel construction
• Concrete tank designs for larger applications
A series of inclined lamella plate packs are used to increase the effective surface area of the unit and to overcome hindered settling.