HiFlowTM can be provided with a single or multiple sludge removal hoppers. In larger systems the use of multiple hoppers results in a reduced tank height and hence a cost benefit.
The hoppers can be fitted with mixers to provide effective and reliable sludge removal. This ensures that no dead zones develop and is ideally suited to sticky or viscous sludge streams.
Each hopper is fitted with an isolation valve is connected to a single sludge withdrawal manifold for easy transfer of thickened sludge.
Find out more
• Multiple hoppers reduce lamella tank height
• Less cost associated with installation and ancillaries such as access platforms
• Reliable and simple method for sludge removal
• High degree of sludge compaction
• Optional mixer installation for viscous sludge streams
• Easy discharge via single sludge withdrawal manifold